Search & Register
For Volunteering Opportunities
Not only is volunteering a great way to improve your chances of getting a job, it can also be one of the most rewarding and enriching life experiences you will ever have.
There are many benefits to volunteering:
- Gain valuable work experience,
- Develop skills that employers want,
- Make a positive contribution to the local community and others,
- Gain nationally accredited leadership and management qualifications,
- Finally, meet new people and also extend your network of contacts.
But don’t just take our word for it, also read our volunteering stories, where you can find out how previous students have benefited from volunteering with CVCL.